1. God rescues his people from some harm. Not all harm.
2. Many evangelicals spend more time talking about rapture than resurrection.
3. All else being equal, I’d rather have a mature Christian with simple theological knowledge than an extremely knowledgeable, well-read Christian without a lot of maturity.
4. Our temptations are similar in kind to what Jesus faced.
5. The minister of the Gospel is called to “Preach the Word!”
6. What fuels a strong, resilient, enjoyable marriage?
7. “Traveling mercies” is imitation crab in Christian lingo.
8. In a surprise move, a Texas grand jury investigating Planned Parenthood wrapped up on Monday by issuing several indictments not to the women’s healthcare provider, but to two of the anti-abortion activists who had prompted the investigation.