1. Resources For Communicating the Gospel to Mormons.
2. If a pastor doesn’t want to be a leader he really should change careers.
3. Reading 6 or 8 books on marriage before exchanging wedding rings may be too much of a good thing.
4. If we concede that there are parallels between bodily and spiritual training, there are a couple of helpful principles we can learn from the CrossFit phenomenon.
5. Effective ministry consists not of fads or gimmicks, but of faithfully preaching the truth.
6. Man Who Saw ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ 6 Times Over Holidays Thought It Was Pretty Good
7. Las Vegans should keep an umbrella handy this week since the Las Vegas Valley has chances of rain every day through the weekend.
8. Does your faith make you eager to forsake sin and make progress in holiness?