1. Satan had a hand in Job’s misery, but not the decisive hand.
2. What’s the worst day of the week for pastors? Probably Monday.
3. If anyone listens to a faithful sermon, he should do so as if hearing the very words of God.
4. Marco Rubio and Russell Moore: This Christmas, we must remember slaughtered Christians in the Middle East.
5. What Is Boxing Day?
6. One person was treated for smoke inhalation and two people were displaced after a fire early Saturday morning that Las Vegas fire officials said was caused by hot ashes from a backyard fire pit.
7. You may have heard of a red seaweed that tastes like bacon. This recipe says that it’s not quite bacon, but it does taste pretty good.