1. Christians and Muslims do not worship the same God. Christians worship the triune God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and no other god. We know the Father through the Son, and it is solely through Christ’s atonement for sin that salvation has come.
2. In the incarnation of the Son of God, it can properly be said that the immutable, unchangeable God became what He wasn’t, while never ceasing to be what He was.
3. Among the more than $138,000 in fines passed out from last Sunday’s Steelers-Bengals game was a fine of $11,576 to Bengals star wide receiver A.J. Green for punting the ball into the stands after his touchdown catch.
4. Star Wars Battlefront For The Wrong Console: Mothers everywhere are snapping up this blockbuster video game incorrectly purchased for either Xbox One or PlayStation 4, even though they were specifically asked to get it for the other device.
5. Going back and forth between the two options as he approached the movie theater ticket counter, a man dressed in a full Chewbacca costume told reporters Thursday that he was torn between seeing Star Wars: The Force Awakens and the new financial film The Big Short.
6. Mother Teresa will be made a Catholic saint after Pope Francis approved a second miracle needed for her canonization…
7. When we faithfully serve as the moral and spiritual leaven of the kingdom, our influence in the world will be both positive and pervasive.